Posted by happypizza on September 21, 2012
A beautiful song, “I Will Show You Love”, by Kendall Payne:
I will show you love like you’ve never loved before
I will go the distance and back for more if you just say the word
You will come alive again and all the trying times you felt,
the pain that you have suffered through, will never get the best of you
You will hope in something real that won’t depend on how you feel
When you call my name then I will answer, answer
I am on your side though the wind and waves beat against your faith
You were on my mind when the world was made
Trust in me my child, Trust in me my child
Walk out on the water where you have no control
So scared to death of failure you sacrifice your soul, please let that go
You have climbed an uphill road, You have worn a heavy load
You have cried through endless nights and nearly given up the fight
Watched your dreams like falling stars the heartaches made you who you are
Now looking back you see that I have always been there
Where you gonna hide? Where you gonna hide from Me?
Where you gonna go? Where you gonna go that I can’t see?
I have heard you cry and it breaks my heart for I love you so
I would never lie, this is not the end there is still a hope
Posted in alone, angry, battles, beautiful, death, depression, depth, despair, difficulties, discouraged, divine, encouragement, endure, endure hardness, faith, God's love, happy pizza, Healing, heartbreak, holding on, hope, hopeful, hopeless, Jesus Love, loneliness, lonely, love, merry heart, positive, rock bottom, Romans 8:28, solitude, Storm, Storms of life | Tagged: alone, battles, beautiful, beautiful song, despair, difficulties, discouraged, divine, encouragement, encouraging song, endure, faith, God's love, Healing, heartfelt, holding on, hope, hopeless, I will show you love, Kendall Payne, loneliness, lonely, love, positive, rock bottom, Romans 8:28, solituded, storms of life | Leave a Comment »
Posted by happypizza on March 5, 2010
Great animation, for a few smiles. Click on the picture above or click here to watch it.
Posted in bright side, cheer, crazy, depression, funny, Grateful, happiness, happy, helping hand, humor, love, magic, merry heart, sad, saddness, smile | Tagged: bright side, cheer, happiness, happy, merry heart, rain clouds, sad, smile, sunshine | Leave a Comment »
Posted by happypizza on July 30, 2008
“He that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast.”
– Proverbs 15:15b
* Every survival kit should include a sense of humor.
* A sense of humor reduces people & problems to their proper proportions.
* A sense of humor is a test of sanity.
* Genuine humor is always kindly & gracious. It points out the weakness of humanity, but shows no contempt & leaves no sting.
* It’s a grand person indeed who can laugh at himself with others & enjoy it as much as they do.
* A sense of humor can help you overlook the unattractive, tolerate the unpleasant, cope with the unexpected, & smile through the unbearable.
* If the World laughs at you, laugh right back—it’s as funny as you are.
* Imagination was given to a man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is.
* Good humor is the health of the soul, sadness its poison.
* A man with a sense of humor doesn’t make jokes out of life; he merely recognizes the ones that are there.
“A Merry heart doeth good like a medicine.”
Posted in happy, humor, humour, laugh, merry heart | Tagged: happy, humor, laugh, merry heart | 1 Comment »