Laugh Right Back
Posted by happypizza on July 30, 2008
“He that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast.”
– Proverbs 15:15b
* Every survival kit should include a sense of humor.
* A sense of humor reduces people & problems to their proper proportions.
* A sense of humor is a test of sanity.
* Genuine humor is always kindly & gracious. It points out the weakness of humanity, but shows no contempt & leaves no sting.
* It’s a grand person indeed who can laugh at himself with others & enjoy it as much as they do.
* A sense of humor can help you overlook the unattractive, tolerate the unpleasant, cope with the unexpected, & smile through the unbearable.
* If the World laughs at you, laugh right back—it’s as funny as you are.
* Imagination was given to a man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is.
* Good humor is the health of the soul, sadness its poison.
* A man with a sense of humor doesn’t make jokes out of life; he merely recognizes the ones that are there.
“A Merry heart doeth good like a medicine.”